Tips To Get Rid Of The Auto Preview Feature On Your Windows Machine
The technical aspects regarding computers have evolved a lot ever since it was a machine in Charles Babbage’s workshop. In fact the progress that one got to see in the last decade is evidence in itself of the digital media’s evolution. Earlier you could only view the emails by opening it in another window, but its different now. The Outlook email program was developed by Microsoft to aid the Windows user to send, receive and view mails easily. It’s now possible to display emails inside the inbox without opening that email, with the aid of the auto preview feature. However a section of Outlook users find this feature unnecessary, and this forced the Outlook help and support team to shape up these instructions that will allow a user to deactivate this feature from their windows machine. Just tag along the following guidelines and let us get this done.
Follow these leads
- Boot up your Windows-installed machine by pressing the power button on your CPU
- Now bring on the Microsoft Outlook mail program by clicking the “Mail” icon that lies at the left hand corner of the taskbaron your desktop.
- Hit on the “View” tab that lies on the top portion of the window and move further ahead to the “Arrange By” tab.
- Now go to the “Current View” tab and pave way for the “Define Views” tab.
- Access the “New” tab from the right hand portion of the existing window.
- Now give a name to the new customized view and tag along the “OK” tab.
- Opt for the “Fields” to pick up the data that is required for your custom settings to display in an appealing way to you.
- Go to the areas that you wish to highlight in your custom made view setting and tag along the “Add” tab.
- However, if you are among the users that dislike this feature in Windows operating system. Then just go forward without attempting the above step.
- Now just tag on the “OK” button and later on the “Apply View” tab also to apply the new settings by converting the current view to the newly configured customized view option.
If you are finding it difficult to follow these instructions, just drop in a call in the Microsoft Outlook Help and support center to equip you with able remote desktop assistance.